At Jeffers Adventures we want go encourage other writers and bloggers to get in contact with us to guest write and work on collaborations. We have the following terms for anyone who wants to be a Guest Blogger with us.
1. Guest Posts must be your own original work. Images should be your own or available stock images.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
3. When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
4. Jeffers Adventures prefers that the length of each blog post be between 200 and 3,000 words, but may make exceptions to this at our own discretion.
5. Posts will acknowledge your authorship and more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
6. Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
7. We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
8. We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
9. Jeffers Adventures reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
10. Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
11. Jeffers Adventures reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
12. By providing a Guest Post to Jeffers Adventures, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Jeffers Adventures website or company.
Each party confirms its agreement to the Terms & Conditions listed above. By publishing content or by allowing Jeffers Adventures to publishing content on their website/blog, Guest Blogger confirms his/her agreement to these Terms & Conditions.